Luke Chueh





Music you listen to:
The music I listen to can be split into two genre's: Epic Mood Rock (Such as Explosions In the Sky, Godspeed You Black Emperor, Mogwai, M83 etc.) and Electronica/IDM (Aphex Twin, Autechre, Schematic Records, Squarepusher, Warp Records etc.) And then I also listen to NPR, but I don't really think that constitutes as "music"

Artists you're into:
I find myself being drawn to the work of my contemporaries, in particular those whose work contains strong illustrative elements. At the moment. I'm excited by the works of Chiho Aoshima, Marcel Dzama, Jeremy Fish, Camille Rose Garcia, Barry McGee, Takeshi Murakami, Yoshitomo Nara, Mark Ryden, and Ralph Steadman (to name a few).

Things that inspire you:
Asides for general life experience, conversations with family and friends, and things I see on television, I think I'm most inspired by the work of my artist friends.

Top 5 favorite words:
Fuck
Shit
Sardonic
Esoteric
Forlorn



Comentarios

Entradas populares